Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. Residents can enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from the attractions of The Villages®, FL.
Trinity Springs is convenient to other charming communities as well, including Wildwood, Ocala and Leesburg. Farmers markets, wineries, parks, museums, horse farms, nature reserves and other fascinating local sights are all just a short drive away.
Trinity Springs provides assisted living and memory care with state-of-the-art amenities, unparalleled services and focus on the well-being of each individual.
Phase I of the community, which opened in early 2019, includes assisted living and memory care apartments. Phase II will include independent living apartments. All levels of living are impeccably designed to meet the varied needs of each individual’s quality of life.
Amenities: Phase I
Assisted living and memory care common areas will include:
- Beautiful restaurant-style dining rooms
- Fitness center with modern exercise equipment and workout space
- Contemporary movie theater with stadium seating and a concession stand for snacks
- Fully equipped kitchens in Assisted Living
- Communal screened-in lanais
- Beautifully appointed guest suites for visiting family members
- Salon and spa
- Lovely outdoor courtyards
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen services
- All utilities included, excluding telephone services
- Basic cable television services
- Wireless Internet access available throughout the campus
- Scheduled transportation
- Life enriching activities and programming for social, physical, intellectual and spiritual wellness and growth
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Chaplain services to assist with spiritual care
During Phase II, the campus will be enhanced with additional indoor and outdoor common spaces and amenities.